Thursday, June 3, 2010

June is here, which means my return to grad school

I had to leave my little dream world June 1st. May FLEW by! It didn't listen to me when I told it to slow down. Upon my arrival back, I felt like I had only been gone for 4 days instead of 4 weeks.

My May break was FABULOUS! This would not have been so if it wasn't for my amazing boyfriend and friends. I just LOVE NWA!!!

Yesterday was orientation. We have to go to orienation at the beginning of every semester because we have to get our clinic placements and meet with our supervisors. I am excited about my placements even if one of them is going to give me more than 3 times the number of hours in child language therapy required (I already have more than double what I need). I'll get adult clients for the first time, which kind of makes me nervous. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment