Thursday, February 25, 2010

Randomness

So here it is...my first blog. I watched Julie and Julia during our first snow of the year at my friend Rachel's apartment and thought I wanna start a blog. That thought left as soon as the snow did. Just like the snow that thought came back via my friend Kate. However, I sit here wondering what could I possibly blog about... I'll start with 17 random facts about me:

1) I like to set things, whether it be an alarm clock or a microwave, ending in either a 3 or 7. Hence, the 17 random facts

2) I love, love, LOVE to travel, and I like to have itineraries when traveling anywhere but the beach. I feel there is so much to see and do that without somewhat of a schedule laid out many things will be missed. However, the beach is truly just for being a bum

3) I am addicted to making photo books. Shutterfly, Snapfish, Photoworks, Walmart.com, I don't discriminate

4) My veins are probably 80% sugar a majority of the time. What can I say I'm related to my mother? If you know her, you'll understand

5) I have a new hobby of baking. It's just so much more fun to make sweets

6) I would prefer to write everything in phonemes than in graphemes

7) I buy cocoa all year long and use it to just make chocolate milk.

8) I have to drink all my water whenever I go to a restaurant even if it means chugging it when getting up to leave. I try to avoid having my glass refilled at the end of a meal

9) Since I graduated high school, I have lived in 5 cities. I've decided Fayetteville is my favorite

10) I am terrible at sleeping. My body just doesn't let me do much of it

11) I like to rollerblade, hula hoop, and do cartwheels. Hopscotch and 4 square would probably be on here if I had someone to play with

12) I LOVE to dance!!! Zumba is one of the best things about my week. I can't wait to graduate so I can take dance classes again

13) I remember people's half birthdays...sometimes even their 3/4ths birthday

14) I am competitive, especially with boys. I'm not interested in a boy if I'm not competitive with him

15) I am up for just about any adventure outside

16) I am a photo fanatic! That is probably an understatement

17) I hope to one day have a family and have playdates, bake all the time, and go on girls' weekends every once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment