Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Cerebellum Is The First To Go...

It's very exciting to think about how it is the end of the semester. However, it is pretty terrifying to think about how much I have to do. Next week especially will be no fun! I have to do ending status probes and get language samples on 4 clients Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I'll have summary reports on them due Friday. Plus Thursday I'll have a diagnostic so I'll spend all Thursday afternoon writing the diagnostic report. Then in my Thursday evening class I'll present a song in sign langauge. Oh and I'll have speech science homework due Friday as well. What makes all this even more fun is I absolutely cannot do anything for any of this until I get all my data Wednesday. (I have clinic and then class until 5:30 Wednesday.) Well I can practice my lyrics for sign language after I finish writing my SOAPs for this week and making teacher surveys for my client's teachers. Oh and I'm driving to Fayetteville tomorrow for a bridal shower this weekend.

I'm sooo excited about going to Fayetteville. It's too bad the baseball team is out of town for the weekend. At least I'll get to catch them for their last home series in May.

Oh good news in Neuro. My professor thinks my class has done so well on our two tests that he is moving our third test to the final date and eliminating the comprehensive final. Hooray!!! Just so you know when you drink alcohol your cerebellum is the first to go. That's why sobriety tests are the same type of tests given to people with damage of the cerebellum.

No comments:

Post a Comment