Friday, April 23, 2010

What Nasal Sound Am I Making


Another week down! My final diagnostic report for the semester and my sign language final can be checked off my list. Only 10 more days...3 class days, 1 speech science homework, 3 finals, 2 therapy days, 4 finalized summary reports, 4 SOAPs...the end is near :)

It really can be hard to tell whether someone is making a "m" sound or a "n" sound if you can't see the lips. We practiced this in speech science class the other day. Oh and I've got a good joke for you. Why did the neuron go to the gym? To pump more ions. Haha!

This week is almost a blur already. I do know I baked 2 cakes for 2 birthdays of girls in my class. Oh and I went from Monday night at 10 pm until noon today (Friday) without sweets as a challenge from Zach. I win! Today I more than made up for it with the insane amount of sugar I consumed.

Tonight I got to dress up like the early '90s for the end of the semester party at a professor's house. There was a theme to wear what you wore the first day of school in elementary school. The outfit I put together included a Tinkerbell t-shirt with the side pulled together in a hair thing, hot pink capris, a side ponytail, and shoes that had ice cream pops on them. This is definitely not something my mom would have let me wear the first day of school, but it is something I would have probably put together back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment