Sunday, April 11, 2010

Don't Stop Believing



Fayetteville was a fabulous time as always. Should I expect anything less? Of course not! Dickson St, Wilson Park, cake baking, Mimi's Cafe, and Michelle's bridal shower...nothing could go wrong with a schedule like this!

My little weekend trip meant little was accomplished in the way of school...Of course I finished my SOAPs and teacher surveys before I left Friday. Saturday I read like 5 pages of Speech Science...Tonight I've been practicing "Don't Stop Believing" in sign language.

I tried to explain what all a SLP did to someone today. It's rather difficult to explain all the types of jobs covered under speech-language pathology. It made me realize I have SOOOO much to learn about that I really have no clue about.

No comments:

Post a Comment